Sunday 20 October 2019

Abstract.


This research report examines social and cultural impacts through an anthropology of a Xhosa man. By examining important of Xhosa beadwork jewellery as an indicator of status. I clarify the growth of a Xhosa man by the milestones which transform him. Social structures and the stages that he faces when he gets to do so. The time period studied includes the understanding of which Xhosa beadwork pieces are attached to a certain milestone, and which are just for glam, According to Broster j, 2008 “no matter how poor the home every man, woman, and the child wears at least one example of their art, and also wear a necklace or a headband with an appreciation of its beauty and a keen awareness of its rituals and traditional significance". my findings are through several pieces of jewellery that I have manufactured to archive a certain look, but no certainty has been reached. To determine the role of my Xhosa bling jewellery. I examined the effect by making a piece of jewellery and wearing it. There was an average of a lot of interest by the reaction I got. The intention was to make Xhosa bling jewellery that talks merely to the status of a Xhosa man, I looked at the ornamented accessories that are associated with his milestones, beadwork and carried accessories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment